Wednesday 13 May 2009




Hi everyone,



Yes I'm still around. For those of you who don't know me, I have been out of circulation for a while having a new hip. All has gone very well but it has taken until now to get my creative skills going again. What better start than a card for this weeks Pink Elephant Challenge #14



This is a Magenta stamp 'clematis vine' coloured with china blue and olive green pro markers, the white card punched border at the top is Fiskars effervesence threaded with royal blue ribbon, jewels from stash and sentiment printed on computer.




Thank you for looking in today. M

5 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret I wondered where you were. I had a new hip a couple of years back and it takes some getting back into action. I used to sit doing decoupage, but it got very boring.
    Anyway good to have you back and I hope the new hip is a good one.
    LOve your card - that stamp is gorgeous. I do like Magenta flower stamps - they have a lovely style to them.
    Now that you are feeling the creative buzz again have you seen the 'Inspirational Play Along we have on the Pink Elephant today - it's just a bit of fun but you might like to give it a go.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Margaret!!! I am so happy to hear that your hip replacement was successful. Thanks for celebrating by joining us at TPE!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely lady :)
    I am so glad you are back on crafty form! this card is gorgeous......i think i am in 'need' of some of those pro markers....after my stash buying ban is over!!
    Thanks so much for your support at TPE i do appreciate it :)

    Big Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Margaret, looking forward to seeing some more of your crafty blog entries.
    Wendy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card!!! Your blog design is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete