Saturday 30 May 2009


Hello Everyone
I hope the weather is as glorious where you are as it is in Bedford UK

Here is my entry for challenge 16# http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

The background paper is from Basic Grey Wisteria and the edging is black lace from stash.

I used a sheet from Making Memories spiral journaling book and stamped my favourite Sarah Kay image onto cream card. The image is coloured with Pro Marker pens and I printed the sentiment on the computer.

Thanks for popping in. Have a great day

Margaret

5 comments:

  1. lovely card Margaret - love that nestie label shape.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know i'm a fan of those MM books! Absolutely gorgeous image, beautifully coloured too :)
    thank you for joining our challenge this week...

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Margaret! I love SK images and also am a big fan of die-cut shapes, so it's win-win for me! Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Margaret!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, that MM journaling block works really well and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete